Recovery time is essential to all workout regimes. The amount of recovery time you devote, and what you do after exercise and sports, is essential to your muscle and tissue repair and strength building, particularly after weight training.
1. Muscle needs from 24-48 hours to repair and rebuild. Working out again too soon will lead to tissue breakdown.
2. Give yourself time to rest and relax. Listen to what your body is telling you.
3. Never work for the same muscle group two days in a row when weight training.
4. Stay hydrated while working out and replace lost fluids post workout to boost your recovery. Water is one of the best, easiest and cheapest fluids to use.
5. Eating a healthy diet restores your energy levels. Practice an 80/20 or 90/10 diet plan, eating a good healthy diet 80-90% of the time, but allowing some cheat time makes it easier to achieve this practice.
6. Eat a complex carbohydrate and hi-quality protein within the first-hour post workout.
7. Incorporate easy and gentle stretching movements into your post-workout practice; it’s simple to do not to mention feels great.
8. Experience cryotherapy (“Cold Therapy”), it’s a short exposure to extreme cold where nitrogen vapor evenly circulates inside a human-sized tank (cryosauna). Similar principle as taking an ice bath. Cryotherapy boosts your mood, increases your energy and provides pain relief from swelling.
9. Try massage therapy; it makes you feel good, helps you to relax, sleep deeper and improves your circulation.
10. Meditation and visualization exercises can help you with a calm, clear attitude and mindset. It will help reduce anxiety and reactivity to your daily stresses.
Get it all now for only $99 a month!
Be Cool To Your Body! Experience the exceptional benefits of this modern approach to muscle recovery, beauty, and body rejuvenation.